'All Rounder' required. An interesting role for somebody with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, ready to take action where and when necessary.
This role would suit somebody who, having already gained experience perhaps within customer services / office admin / accounts roles in the past, can call upon their experience to assist as and when necessary; advising customers, assisting colleagues, ensuring storage rooms are clean etc.
Good people skills are vital; you will possess plenty of initiative and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels. You will have excellent numeracy and IT skills, be able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure and cope with multiple tasks and changing priorities.
Your main tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times
- Advising and assisting potential and existing customers about storage and related services (face to face, over the phone and via email)
- Completing manual paperwork and entering data onto a computer
- Processing cash and card payments and refunds
- Merchandising, inventories and stock control General office administration as required
- Receiving occasional deliveries at our reception counter (may involve some lifting of upto 10kg)
- Ensuring the storage facility and car park areas are kept clean and tidy 40 Hours per week - normally split over 4.5 days Full day Saturday and half day Sunday form part of these hours.
Some flexibility is required as you may be required to alter hours occasionally to cover staff holidays.
Salary negotiable depending upon experience.
To apply email email@example.com